Melon With Mint Leaves For Weight Loss Infused Water
- 1/2 cup melon cubes of choice, I used honeydew melons
- 1 liter water plain drinking
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- In a large glass jar add in plain water, peeled and cubed pieces of melon along with washed and cleaned mint leaves.
- Stir in all the additions into the water so that they don't settle at the bottom of the jar.
- Cover the jar with a lid and allow this water to be infused with all the goodness of the mint leaves and melon fruit.
- Allow to steep at least for 6 hours, but overnight is preferred. You may refrigerate the jar of water as well.
- The next morning pour out the water into a drinking glass, and drink instead of plain water or high calorie sodas.
- You can use the same ingredients by changing the water two times, after which, discard the melons and mint leaves and make a fresh batch.
- Apple Cinnamon With Apple Cider Vinegar Water To Reduce Belly Fat
- Rose And Chia Seed Detox Treatment For Weightloss
- Kiwi, Mint And Lemongrass Weight Loss Water Recipe
- Orange And Tender Coconut Infused Water For Flat Tummy
- Detox Treatment For Weight Loss With Watermelon, Mint And Lime Water
- Ginger Water Recipe Flat Belly Diet
- Melon With Mint Leaves For Weight Loss Infused Water
- Cucumber Lemon And Mint Water
- Strawberry Cucumber Drink For Weight Loss
- Blueberry And Lemon Slim Belly Water
- Flat Belly Juice Cleanse With Pomegranate And Rosemary
- Basil, Rosemary And Mint Drink For Weight Loss
- Orange And Raspberry Water Recipe For A Detox Drink
Dora Cake, Doraemon's favorite food also known as Dorayaki is fluffy golden sandwich pancake from…
Langcha (A Sweet From Bengal)
Sweets are very important in Bengali's food culture, especially in festivities and ceremonies we can…
Zucchini, Cauliflower And Dried Rose Petal Soup
Enjoy your monsoon or winters with this hearty, smooth and silky soup prepared with the…
Murg Saagwala / Spicy Spinach Chicken Curry
A scrumptious, spicy and creamy Spinach Chicken that is a winter special Punjabi curry
Mango Coconut Thai Dessert
Mango Coconut Dessert is a quick, healthy, vegan and tasty dessert. This is an ideal…
Cereal Encrusted British Sandwich
This yummilicious Sandwich will be a super hit on your breakfast table as much as…
8 Quick Healthy Breakfasts For Busy Students
You know how they say, that breakfast is the most important meal of the day? On average, we have to…
The Basics of an Espresso Martini Recipe
Basics of an Espresso Martini Recipe – In terms of ingredients, putting together an espresso martini is not rocket science.…
8 Spices of India That Rule The Indian Kitchen
Spices of India – Indian cuisine is globally known for the flavour of herbs and spices. It is predominantly a…
Why Indians Eat With Their Hands?
Quite interesting, but this topic has always been intriguing to me, since eating habits with hands is normally found mostly…
7 Most Important Steps To Write A Recipe
Is writing a recipe for a cookbook or a food blog an easy task? If you say yes, this is…
The Ultimate Oreo Guidebook – Featuring Oreo Recipes, Myth-busting And Much More
When we say black and white milk cookies, Oreo is the first name that comes to mind. In the modern…
No comments yet
This is yet another amazing recipe !! Love the way you style these wonderful flavored waters 🙂
I love the shape of that melon spheres. They look so cute.