Steamed and then fried chicken legs with spices.
- Whole chicken 1 kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Whole garam masalas each 2 gms
- Citric acid 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Coriander leaves 1/2 cup
- First cut the chicken into halves and give them slits.
- Take a bowl, add ginger garlic pieces, whole garam masala, citric acide, turmeric, salt and coriander leaves. Put all these ingredients into a blender, make a fine paste.
- Marinate the chicken with this prepared masala for 2 hours.
- Arrange the chicken pieces into the steamer and steam for 10 minutes, let them cool down so that the masala sticks with the chicken pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces on both sides. Serve hot.