Laddoo With Leftover Roti
This is an innovative recipe but roti should be one day leftover not more than. It can be packed for tiffin box or as a snacks. This is a healthy recipe because I used whole wheat Indian bread (roti) jaggery, dry fruits, cardamom powder and homemade clarified butter (ghee).
- 2 Leftover roti
- 1/4 cup mixed dry fruits
- 2 tbsp homemade ghee
- 2 tbsp jaggery powder
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- Chapati should be one day leftover. Tear the roti and dry roast on tawa.
- Grind the crispy roti and dry fruits separately. Mix in a mixing bowl.
- Add jaggery powder, green cardamom powder and ghee. Mix all ingredients, if you need you can sprinkle jaggery syrup.
- Give them laddoo shape and ready to serve. It can be stored in fridge for a week.
https://youtu.be/tDwk2DkDAGc Click this link to watch the recipe on my YouTube channel nanan swade geeta.