Healthy Baked Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Poori
A traditional Gujarati Snack (Poori) in a twisted Form.
- Paneer Cottage Cheese 1 Cup
- Whole Wheat Flour 1 Cup
- Salted Butter 75 Grams
- Red Chilly Flakes 1 Tbspn
- Oregano 1 Tbspn
- Punjabi Paneer Tikka Masala 1 tspn We used Snapin's
- Any Flavored Cheesy Dip 1/2 Bowl to serve with
- Greece the baking tray with butter(brush). Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees. In a mixing bowl, Take grated paneer and Butter and mix them till smooth. In another bowl, sieve well the whole wheat flour and baking powder together.
- Add this dry mixture of flour and baking powder to the mixture of Paneer and butter. Mix it well. Kneed the dough tightly. Use milk if required.
- Roll a big paratha from the dough and cut pooris with a cookie cutter. Prick them all with the fork to avoid them to puffed up.
- Bake the same at 180 degree for 15-16 minutes. Let them cool down to the room temperature.
- Serve it with any Cheesy dip. Also it goes well with Tea or Coffee. ENJOY !!!
No comments yet
Amazing combination!!! All d very best for d contest!!!
I must say Very nice combination
Wow… Intelligent use of Paneer. (Y) All the best for the contest.