Beetroot Carrot Kanji
- 2 Beetroot chopped
- 2 Carrot chopped
- 4 tsp Mustard seeds
- 2 tsp Black salt
- 1 tsp Red chilly powder
- 1/4 Asafetida hing
- 4 to 5 glass Water
- Take mustard seeds, black salt, red chilly powder and hing in a grinder. Prepare a fine powder out of it.
- Take a deep mixing bowl, add chopped beetroot, carrot, ready spice ground masala and water. Mix well and keep aside covered for two days.
- Mix and stir the mixture in between.
- After two day, strain the mixture and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled anytime and enjoy endlessly with family and friends.
No comments yet