Barnyard Millet Peanut Crackers/Fasting Crackers
Millets are a great source of nutrition and are easily digested by our bodies. It is a great idea to include millets in your kids diet and if it is done in form of some interesting snack time crackers it will be a hit. These Barnyard Millet Peanut Crackers are full of good fat and nutrition for growing kids. They are surely a must try at your home.
- Mix together both the flours, peanut powder, cumin powder, kasoori methi and salt
- Add ghee and rub all of this between your palms, to get everything mixed really well. Add little water to make it come together
- Then roll the dough to a thin sheet of ¼ inch thickness. The dough is a little tricky because none of the flours has gluten that helps in sticking it together.
- It will keep on falling apart but roll it with light hands and with the help of dry flour
- Cut out the sheet in desired shape with a cookie cutter and line them on the greased baking tray.
- Then bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until they are crispy brown looking
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 508 kcal | Carbohydrates: 67 g | Protein: 12 g | Fat: 23 g | Saturated Fat: 9 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8 g | Cholesterol: 29 mg | Sodium: 594 mg | Potassium: 163 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 0.04 g | Vitamin A: 19 IU | Vitamin C: 0.4 mg | Calcium: 61 mg | Iron: 7 mg