Are you looking for some tasty new recipes to add to your rotation? Well, look no further because this article has got something for you. The list below will feature some real crowd-pleasers that your family will surely enjoy and love!
Each recipe has a slightly different flavor profile, and each one is sure to be a hit to everyone. You can substitute or add ingredients depending on what you like best and your family’s preference, but the heart of these recipes is all about delicious flavor. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
- Beef Jerky
This dish is made by marinating beef in a brine and then dehydrating it for about 4 hours. It has an intense flavor that’ll surely satisfy any gourmet food buff.
So, get ready to sink your teeth into some flavoured beef jerky after following the recipe below.
- 2 pounds or 900 grams of round beef cut into thin strips
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fermented sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the beef strips and all the condiments. Mix them thoroughly until the meat is completely coated. Cover the bowl and marinate the beef for 8 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- After marinating, lay the marinated beef on the mesh racks of the food dehydrator. Turn on your food dehydrator at the highest settings or 145° Fahrenheit and let it dry for about 4 hours or until the beef is well dried.
- Let the beef cool down completely before storing it in glass jars or sealable bags.
This recipe is a definite hit at any party, and your family will appreciate having some extra jarred jerky to munch on at any time.
- Fennel Roasted Chicken and Peppers
This fancy-looking dish is straightforward to make. It’s a roasted chicken with colorful bell peppers and some greenery thrown in to make the meal look great. You’re sure to get compliments when you serve this recipe.
So, get yourself ready to be a home cook for the day and whip up a batch of Fennel Roasted Chicken and Peppers!
- 4 small chicken cuts (leg part is better, but other parts will do)
- 3 bell peppers sliced into chunks (preferably different bell peppers colors for a pleasant look)
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon Lemon zest
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups of spinach
- 2 ounces of crumbled cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425° F. Prepare the fennel seeds and lemon zest, toast them in a small skillet for about three to four minutes or until lightly browned, and it starts to smell fragrant. Then grind them in a spice grinder and set aside your fennel-lemon mixture.
- In a rimmed baking pan, toss the garlic and bell peppers with salt and black pepper and 2 tablespoons of oil. Arrange them in a single layer and set them aside.
- Get the chicken cuts and rub them thoroughly with the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and the fennel-lemon mixture. Place the seasoned chicken into the rimmed baking sheet with the vegetables and put them in the oven to roast for about 20-30 minutes or until it’s golden brown.
- Once done, transfer the chicken and vegetables to a serving dish. Scatter the spinach and crumbled cheese.
And you’re done! You can now serve your dish and enjoy a beautiful meal.
- Vanilla Cupcake With Cream Cheese Frosting
This baked dessert is a classic vanilla cupcake dressed up with some sweetness. It’s the perfect treat for any occasion or to spoil your family. Thanks to the recipe’s flexibility, you can use this recipe for baking cupcakes or muffins.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces of cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
Vanilla Cupcake Directions
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line your cupcake pan with paper liners or grease them with butter or oil spray.
- Beat the butter until creamy using an electric mixer.
- Add the sugar and continue to beat until light and fluffy, about two minutes.
- Pour lightly beaten eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Add your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in three batches, mixing until properly combined.
- Fill your cupcake liners with cupcake batter using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of your cupcakes comes out clean.
- Set your cupcakes to cool on a wire rack once baked and let them cool completely before frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting Directions
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until creamy.
- Beat in the softened butter, sifted powdered sugar, and vanilla extract at low speed. Then gradually increase your mixer’s speed to medium and beat until ingredients are thoroughly mixed and incorporated for about two minutes. The fluffier your frosting is, the better.
- Use an icing spatula or a piping bag to frost your cupcakes. You can add any toppings you like, such as sprinkles, chopped nuts, fresh fruits, or candy bar pieces.
This sweet dessert has a melt-in-your-mouth texture, and the rich flavors of frosting will satisfy those sweet cravings.
As you can see, cooking doesn’t have to be complicated. All you need are simple ingredients and enough passion for preparing a true masterpiece that’ll impress your family. Now that you’ve learned how to cook several delectable dishes, it’s time for you to sizzle in the kitchen! Happy cooking!
Kitchen Tools and Equipment: If you ever tried to purchase or upgrade your kitchenware, you must have realized that it…
Is Raw Honeycomb Good For You? Throughout the centuries, honey has been used as both medicine and food. But did…
Solutions to food waste – Food waste is a major problem in the world today, with roughly one-third of all…
What are easy grilled vegetables or the best veggies to grill on skewers? Grillable vegetables, grilled fall vegetables, and grilled…
Being a good cook isn’t just about being able to prepare a meal. Being a good cook means knowing and…
In the fast-paced world of professional cooking, having efficient and reliable kitchen equipment is essential. Commercial ovens play a pivotal…
Spiced green pea stuffed flatbread that is as delicious as it is healthy. Serve with…
Mango Coconut Dessert is a quick, healthy, vegan and tasty dessert. This is an ideal…
Khichdi is the comfort food made from Lentils and Rice, mixed together. Moong Dal Khichdi…
Easy peasy only three ingredients recipe. Anybody can make it. Needs only 5 minutes of…
Enjoy your monsoon or winters with this hearty, smooth and silky soup prepared with the…
Mamool is a traditional Middle Eastern cookies recipe.They are semolina based cookies that have three…