Rich & Soothing Mango Lassi!
The pride of North-India, Lassi is probably one of the most beloved drinks during the sweltering Indian summer. You can consider it as an Indian smoothie! This smooth and creamy yogurt-based beverage is a great summer cooler not only in the North, but all across India. Mango lassi combines two of my favorite things together during summer- Mangoes and Yogurt. This drink is insanely delicious, very refreshing and so easy to make in a jiffy. Try it friends, and enjoy!
- 2 large mangoes peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsn cream
- 3 tbsn yogurt
- 1/4 cup chilled milk
- 1 tsp Rose-water
- 3 tbsp Sugar or as per taste
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Chopped almonds for garnishing
- Some mint leaves for garnishing Optional
- Some ice cubes
- Blend mango, cream, yogurt, rosewater, milk and sugar together.
- Add the cardamom powder and if the lassi seems too thick, add some more chilled milk to achieve the desired consistency. Throw in some ice-cubes and blend again.
- Pour into a glass or a 'kulhar' and garnish with mint leaves and chopped almonds. Enjoy chilled!
Adjust the quantity of sugar according to the sweetness of the mango.
No comments yet
love the ‘kulhar’
Now it’s this just Gorgeous !! Totally fida over this one………
Bas Maa ki yaad aagayi