Simplest of all the pasta dishes, which even hardly enter the kitchen cooks can also cook.
- 2 cup Pasta sauce I use Ragu sundried tomato & sweet basil sauce available in most supermarkets
- 1 cup Rigatoni Tubes about 1½ inches long and ¾ inch in diameter, with ridges
- 1 green capsicum Julienne slices
- 1 yellow capsicum Julienne slices
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Grated processed cheese cubes
- Put oil in the pan and heat it for 40-45 seconds.
- Put water in a separate vessel and let it boil, add Rigatoni, boil it for 13 mins
- Add the green & yellow capsicum slices in hot oil and add Ragu pasta sauce. Cook it for 7-8 mins
- Once rigatoni is cooked, strain water and put it under running water. Let it dry
- Add rigatoni into the sauce mix it well, and garnish it with mint leaves and Cheese
No comments yet
This pasta is for People who don’t feel like making same Dal, Sabzi everyday. Lets try something different yet simple.
yummy want to try it