Paneer Tikka Masala -
Soft succulent square pieces of cottage cheese bathed in yogurt and spices and grilled over tandoor which is then cooked in a tomato based gravy. Paneer Tikka Masala is one of the most commonly and most ordered item from the restaurant menu. It also happens to be a very easy preparation.
Ingredients & Quantity
- Paneer Cubes 250 grams
- 2 Capsicum Deseeded and Cut to small pieces
- Curd 1 cup
- Tandoori Chicken Masala 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice
- Salt To Taste
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Juicy Tomatoes 4 pureed
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Cloves 2
- Green Cardamom 2
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Butter 1 tsp
- Kasuri Methi 1 tsp
- Crème / Malai 1 tbsp
Post Fusion Recipes from 27th Mar to 02nd Apr 2017 and win a Recipe book worth INR 995/- authored by Celebrity Chef Shazia Khan and an Amazon gift voucher worth INR 250/-
'Recipe theme of the week'
How to cook?
- Marinate Paneer with capsicum, tandoori masala, lemon juice, salt, sugar and put in a baking tray.
- Heat microwave at 180 degree centigrade.
- Bake Paneer for 16 to 18 minutes.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add cardamom, cloves and cumin seeds.
- Add ginger garlic paste and tomato puree. Cover and cook on low for 15 minutes.
- Add the cooked paneer marination. Mix gently.
- Heat butter in a small pan.
- Add kasuri methi and crème. As you smell the nice aroma coming out, add it to kadai.
- Mix , cover and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Your Paneer Tikka Masala is ready in a blink of eye
- Serve with hot Phulkas.