Paneer Grilled Canap??©S
it is healthy recipe for small hunger,can be served between meals or as starter.Actually it is a fusion dish Pizza lovers like it very much and mothers love it because they are giving nutrition in shape of Paneer Grilled canapÃ©s.it is non fried and can be made easily .Shape and size of this dish attracts to eaters,because we eat first with our eyes.It is hit in my parties.
- 100 gm -Cottage cheese paneer1 finely chopped- Green chilly
- 1 tsp olive oil + for shallow frying 1/4cup (Yellow capsicum finely chopped, Red capsicum finely chopped, Green capsicum finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Salt and red chili powder to taste 1tsp tomato ketchup,1/2tsp oregano
- Grated cheese red chilli flakes ,chaat masala and lemon juice to taste for topping
- To garnish â€“green and yellow capsicum leaf and tomato flower
- Cut cottage cheese into 2 inch discs,Scoop out a little from the centre of these cubes to stuff .Crumble the scooped cottage cheese and set aside. Heat 1tsp oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add green chilies and sautÃ© for half a minute. Add yellow capsicum, red capsicum, green capsicum and mix well.
- Add scooped cottage cheese, tomato ketchup, Salt, oregano and red chilli powder to taste. Keep stuffing aside. Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick griller pan. Keep the disks on griller pan and grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Stuff the paneer canapÃ©s with the filling .Top with Grated cheese, red chilli flakes ,chaat masala and lemon juice to taste. Garnish with green and yellow capsicum leaf and tomato flower.
you can add grated cheese and blackpepper powder also on top.