Dalgona coffee is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee, sugar and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Occasionally, it is topped with coffee powder, cocoa, crumbled biscuits, or honey. The drink is based on an Indian drink known as Phenti Hui coffee (or beaten coffee), the only difference is that when making Phenti Hui, milk is poured on top of the whipped mix rather than spooning the whipped mix on top of the milk. Now Dalgona Coffee becomes a Coronavirus quarantine recipe. social media people are taking the dalgona coffee challenge and posting their creations.
Any Instant coffee powder (I used Nescafe sunrise) – 2 spoons
Powdered Sugar – 4 spoons
Hot water – 2 spoons
Milk – 1 glass
Honey – 1 spoon
Take a heavy bottom pan add two spoons Nescafe sunrise coffee powder.
Next add four spoons of sugar and two spoons of boiling hot water then mix well with help of spoon.
Now take a whisk and mix well the mixture until frothy (At least 10 to 15 minutes)
Then take a serving glass, add cooled milk and one spoon of honey then mix well.
This is time to add whipped coffee cream, now add on the top of milk slowly.
Then, Sprinkle some coffee powder on the top of whipped coffee cream.
Trending Dalgona Coffee is ready to serve.
- Dalgona coffee—it started as a Tik Tok trend and has now exploded all over the internet as the It-Drink of the moment.
- Serve this Dalgona coffee with straw, mix well while drinking this coffee.
- Here i Used Nescafe Sunrise you can also add any instant coffee powder brand you like more.
- I didn’t use ice cubes, if you want you can use it.
- For sweeten the milk here i used farm fresh honey, you can also use condensed milk or sugar.
- For one glass of milk two spoons of Nescafe sunrise is more than enough, you can add more means bitter taste will appear and the whole recipe collapsed.
- More drinks and beverages recipes from Famous Indian Recipes : watermelon juice recipe | Coconut milk | Dates Smoothie Juice |
Share on pinterest
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Browse by Cuisine
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Rated 4 based on 1 votes
Be the first to rate this post.