Paan Pannacotta Dessert
Panna cotta (Italian 'cooked cream') is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin and molded .But i have tried to give this dessert an Indian taste by not adding gelatin but by giving this dessert an Indian touch through cornflour! I am sure you would gonna love this!!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 100 gm fresh cream
- For flavor-1 betel leaf paan ka patta
- 1 tsp paan masala You can Get it wet one masala also from paan shop
- 1/2 tsp Gulkand
- For garnishing - few strands of saffron colored saunf (fennel seeds),Colored balls and wet supari.
- 2 tsp cornflour
- Take a pan add cream in it and wait for a boil.Then add milk and sugar in the pan .
- In the mean time take the betel leaf, paan masala ,gulkand and grind them.Now add this in boiling milk and cream .
- Take a bowl add 1 tsp of cornflour and add 2 spoons of water in it.Now stir it and add this in the pan.Switch off the flame and let the it get cool.( you can add more cornflour also if its not thick enough)
- Now take the moulds .Grease them with little oil and pour the mix into it and refrigerate it for 4 to 5 hours.If you want a quick result, you can put this into the freezer for 2 hours. After it sets down.Start Demoulding it and garnish it with t