Corn Chaat In Orange Bowls
A tangy chaat that is a must have especially in Winters when corn is available aplenty. The markets are full of juicy succulent corns. However this can be made even with canned sweet corn. These are used in a chaat recipe for a change and served in orange bowls by me to look presentable. An easy chaat that can be whipped up in just a few minutes. Perfect for our kids afterschool snack or a great tiffin box idea too. Happy Eating !!!!!!!!
- Fresh corn boiled and deseeded 4 cups
- Tomatoes chopped 1 cup
- Cucumbers chopped 1 cup
- Onions chopped 1/2 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Green chillies chopped 2 tbsp
- Chaat masala 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/4th cup
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Beaten curd 1/2 cup
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Boil the corn and deseed them. This way it becomes a much easier job.
- In a pan, heat some butter and shallow fry the corn kernels with red chilli powder added.
- Saute them for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool down. Assemble this chaat just before serving to retain the freshness. Just combine all and toss.
- Tangy, super delicious chaat is ready in no time. Serve these in orange bowls with some beaten curd on top and sprinkle a little of chaat masala too.
No comments yet
One healthy and delicious recipe !! Love the concept of these eco-friendly bowls 🙂
Nice idea of presentation.