Cucumber Lemonade Recipe
Cucumber Lemonade is perfect refreshing drink for every season. This is alcohol-free beverage blends fresh cucumber, lemon juice and other ingredients. This is one of the easiest homemade cool drink recipe.This drink gives you freshness and makes your day perfect. 🙂 🙂
- Chopped Cucumbers - 2-3 nos
- Lemon juice - 2 cups
- Mint leaves- 15 nos
- Basic Simple Syrup - 1/2 â€“ 2/3 cup
- Ice-cold water
- Sliced some cucumbers and lemons for garnish
- First peel and roughly sliced cucumbers
- Combine the cucumbers, lemon juice, mint and simple syrup (depending on your sweet tooth) in a blender.
- Once youâ€™ve thoroughly blended the ingredients, put them through a mesh cloth or sieve over your pitcher. Add ice-cold water until youâ€™ve reached your desired tartness.
- Your Cucumber Lemonade is ready to serve. Add thinly sliced some cucumbers and lemons for garnish
Recipe of Basic Simple Syrup 1 cup sugar; 1 cup water Combine the water and sugar in a pan, bring the water and sugar to a boil stirring consistently, Continue to stir until sugar as dissolved, Remove from heat and cool completely. Strain the syrup. Simple syrup is ready. You can store it for 2 months in fridge.