Mango Raita (Aambyacha Raita)
- 1 fully ripe mango
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tbsp Ghee or cooking oil
- Few Curry Leaves
- Pinch of asafoetida
- Peel the mango and take out the pulp completely. Blend the pulp along with one green chilly in the blender till it becomes a smooth paste.
- Put ghee in vessel and heat it till a nice aroma of ghee starts emanating from the pan. Add mustard seeds and Curry leaves.
- Allow them to splutter nicely. Add green chili, Asafetida and blended mango pulp.
- Add salt to it. Let is Simmer for approx. 2 mins Enjoy your sweet, Tangy Aambyacha Raita
No comments yet
Few of the first recipes on Plattershare, Experiments started..