Vegan Banana Smoothie With Cashew Milk
Vegan Banana smoothie made from cashew milk is a blissful indulgence who are on a non-diary diet. Turning toward more plant-based food and living life consciously is something I am trying nowadays. So this Vegan banana cashew milk smoothie is a replacement to the normal banana smoothie.
- Cashew nuts - 12 soaked overnight
- Banana - 1
- Dates - 2 Deseed
- Jaggary -1 tea spoon optional
- Honey - 1 tea spoon optional
- Soak cashew nuts overnight in few tablespoon of water.
- Grind soaked cashew nuts by adding 1 1/2 glass of lukewarm water and this would make 1 1/2 glass of cashew milk.
- Add one banana and 2 dates make a paste separately and then add cashew milk and blend it one more time.
- Garnish with Chia seeds. If you want to enjoy chill then refrigerate for 2 -3 hours but drinking it as it is, is like drinking dairy milk.
No comments yet
Its perfect smoothie for those people who are on dieting.