Banana Oats Nuts Dates Cookies and I have named it BOND cookies to make it catchy for the kids. A healthy and tasty cookies for your kids to enjoy this summer. A no flour, no baking soda/baking powder recipe which makes it a perfect healthy soggy cookie for your little ones.
- Ripe Banana - 2
- Rolled oats - 1 cup
- Coconut oil - 1/2 cup
- Dates - 5
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp
- Almonds - 8
- Cashews - 8
- Pista - 8
- Raisin - 10
- Salt - less than a pinch
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Chop the nuts and dates to small pieces and keep the ingredients ready
- Mash the bananas and add all the ingredients together
- Take small balls out of it , press into a cookie shape with hands and arrange them on a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Bake them at 170°C for 15-20 mins or until you see the top of the cookie browning. Remove from oven cool for 10 mins and enjoy
This is a soggy cookie and not a crunchy one since no flour is added. Tastes better the next day.