Besan Nankhatai | Eggless Indian Cookies
- gm Flour Besan - 3/4 Cup
- Whole wheat Flour Atta - 1/4 cup
- Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
- Green Cardamom - 2 pcs
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Solid Ghee/ Butter - 1/3 cup
- Pinch of salt
- Almonds for garnishing
- Firstly powder sugar along with cardamon in a mixer jar. Mix this mixture with ghee until creamy. Sieve flours, salt, baking powder together.
- Mix together both to form a dough. Make small balls of the mixture and garnish with few sliced almonds on top of each nan khatai.
- Bake the nan khatai in preheat airfryer at 160 degrees for 8 min. Cool down completely and store in airtight container.
No comments yet
May I use a high fat oil like coconut oil instead of ghee butter? I am Vegan.
Believe me, Suhan…I want to grab one right off the screen….!! Totally tempting.