Hello Plattershare family,
Lot of talks and discussions have paved the way to finally come up with the “Plattershare – Associate Program”. As you all know, Plattershare is a holistic food social media platform which connects food enthusiasts to share their passion for food. Be it Home-Chefs, Professional Chefs, Food Bloggers, Food Professionals or Foodies who love to appreciate the taste and aroma of dishes around the world. All are welcome to share, connect, network and promote their passion for food. While you do so, Team Plattershare is determined to appreciate your effort and contribution on Plattershare.
In this journey of appreciation we conducted online contests and offline events in cities like Bangalore and Lucknow. And now we are ready with yet another way to recognize your efforts via Plattershare – Associate Program named as “Belly Nirvana”. Before you wonder what this is and why this name, lets solve this riddle for you.
What’s in the name?
Well, Everything! Team Plattershare was thinking of a name for this program and zeroed in on “Belly Nirvana” because if our Belly gets Nirvana (Satisfaction and Peace) after eating an amazing dish, it is the ultimate satisfaction taking us on cloud nine. And if this passion of eating and cooking gets you amazing surprizes then your Belly will definitely get Nirvana. So we came up with this lip smacking name “Belly Nirvana”.
What’s this program about?
Plattershare Associate Program (Belly Nirvana) helps you associate and connect with various Food and Kitchen brands across the country and gives you an opportunity to try brand new and innovative food products and gadgets; and all this from the comfort of YOUR homes. Sounds Interesting? Read on for more details:
- What does the association mean?
- Food and kitchen brands from the food and beverage industry are looking for genuine and candid feedback about their products from genuine users. Plattershare is associating with various renowned brands who would send their products to you. Your suggestions and reviews would help the brands to improve themselves and here comes the best part of it – “YOU can get rewarded for it too”
- Your reviews would be published on Plattershare and the brand’s website which would help you to move towards your goal of becoming an influential Food blogger.
Do I have to pay to join this Associate program?
No – It’s absolutely free.
What are the Benefits if I get associated with the Belly Nirvana Program?
- You would get to try new, innovative and useful kitchen appliances or taste delicious food products.
- You would be allowed to keep the products/appliances at a heavily discounted price or at times completely free of cost.
- When we receive your candid review (video reviews would have extra benefits), you would get rewarded for the same.
- Your reviews would be published on Plattershare and brand’s website and hence giving you more and more visibility, reach and appreciation which is a step toward establishing you as the influential food blogger.
- Through this, you build a lifetime association with Plattershare, and we will reach out to YOU first with all the fantastic opportunities that will come our way
How do I join this program?
- Mandatory – Complete your Plattershare profile (if you have not completed it yet – remember to upload your picture).
- Mandatory – You should be an active contributor of good quality content on Plattershare. You can contribute via posting recipes or food stories.
- Mandatory – Please fill out this form (click to open).
- Please do specify your location in your Plattershare profile under settings as well.
- AND DONE! We will contact you via mail or phone.
What Do I have to Do – Once Shortlisted?
- 1 or 2 products from the brand associated would be sent to your mailing address (Absolutely free of cost).
- You may be asked to review or create a recipe using the product sent to you.
- Terms and conditions for every campaign would be specified seperately.
Sounds interesting? So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started… Enroll here
Follow us to get updates about upcoming campaigns