Lemon is all time favourite recipe. You can have it as starter with main course or dessert. In Hot Summer season lemon sorbet gives refreshments and hydration in the body.
- Lemon juice - 60ml
- Sugar - 100 gms
- Water - 50ml
- Lemon Zest - 1/4 teaspoon
- Mint leaves for Garnish
- Mix sugar and water in a pan and cook it on medium heat until sugar dissolve. Turn off gas. Let it cool.
- Add lemon juice and zest in prepared sugar syrup. Stir well. Transfer this mixture into a airtight container and put it into freezer.
- Take out container from freezer after half an hour. Churn freezed sorbet mixture. Put it again in container and freeze it. Repeat this process another two times an interval of 30 minutes.
- Now soften creamy lemon sorbet is ready to serve. Scoop out Sorbet and serve it chilled with fresh mint leaves and grated lemon Zest.
You can sprinkle some rock salt and black salt when serve.