Green Tea Cooler With Kiwi Infused Ice Cubes
Green tea is consider as a very healthy drink . it is very good for weight loss too and green tea has so many health benefits also . In this recipe i have used kiwi infused ice cubes which inhance the taste of cooler .
- 1 tsp green tea leaves
- lemon juice 1 tbsp
- sugar / honey according to your taste
- 1 green kiwi finely chopped
- water as required
- First for kiwi infuesd ice cubes , take ice tray and put finely chooped kiwi into each part of the tray and then pour water on it . keep this in to freezer for about 3 hours . After 3 hours our kiwi ice cubes will be ready .
- Now in a pot put 2cups of water and boil it . turn off the gas and now put green tea leaves into the hot water .Cover it and keep this for about 15 minutes . After that sieve the green tea .green tea is ready . let it cool down .
- Now add lemon juice and honey to the green tea . Mix well. Now take glasses and put kiwi infused ice cubes .
- Pour green tea on ice cubes . Green tea cooler is ready .
you can use any type of fruit for making ice cubes .
No comments yet