- Boiled n grated potato - 1 cup
- Grated processed cheese - 1/2 cup
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oregano - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - for frying
- Take a large bowl add boiled n grated potato,grated processed cheese,oregano,red chilly powder,salt and corn flour and mix well. Divide the dough into equal size ball. Grease your palm with oil and shape the ball into flatten shape.
- Make two holes with straw and smile shape with spoon. Keep in the freeze for an hour. Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the smiley until golden n crispy. Serve with ketchup.
Savory Loaf Cakes: Cheese, Cashewnut And Bell Pepper Cake
Savory cakes are very popular in France, they appear in boulangeries and with a side…
Instant Mango Kharvas
Kharvas is a traditional steamed milk sweet dish which is made out of Cow's colostrum…
Methi Matar Malai Paneer
Methi Matar Malai Paneer is a mild creamy curry made with tomatoes & Indian spices…
Homemade Ghee / How To Make Ghee At Home / Desi Ghee
Nothing like making your own Homemade ghee. Much easier than you think.
Garlic Bread (Dominos Style)
Delicious cheesy garlic Bread, so popular in domino’s. So made this at home and was…
Cold Coffee Like CCD (Café Coffee Day)
Simple, easy and refreshing Cold Coffee Recipe! Cold Coffee has always been my favorite drink…
What Is Japanese Sushi? A Low Calorie Street Food From Japan And Its Types
Ever since Japanese cuisine has grabbed the attention of food lovers across the globe, Japanese sushi is the first dish…
7 Secret Cabbage Benefits for Health, Cabbage Vitamins & How To Grow Cabbage
Do you know Cabbage Benefits for Health, Cabbage Vitamins & How To Grow Cabbage? No? Then, just read on… Brassica…
BBQ Essentials – Everything You Need for a Delicious BBQ Day at Home
BBQ Essentials! BBQs are about enjoying mouth-watering steaks and grills with your friends and family on a summer evening. However,…
How To Detoxify Body Naturally At Home?
“Drinking lemon juice every morning is the best way to cleanse the body” – advises your friendly neighbourhood know-it-all aunty…
Grilling Your First-Ever BBQ? Follow These 10 Tips And Tricks For The Best Results
Grilling barbecue isn’t just about cooking food. It’s a tradition that fosters the bond between family members or friends. Almost…
7 Monsoon Food You Need To Try This Rainy Season
Monsoon – ah those lovely trickling raindrops fills the heart of a foodie with monsoon food cravings. The rains, winds,…