Fruit Punch Lassi
- Custard apple 2 big
- Papaya pieces Â¾ cup
- Red apple pieces Â½ cup
- Banana 2 medium
- Yogurt thick or curd 1 Â½ cup
- Honey 2 tablespoon
- Cardamom powder Â½ teaspoon
- Water as required
- Take a blender with sieve which can remove the residual seeds of custard apples and remove the pulp using this blender. Keep this aside for further use.
- Next take a high speed blender, add papaya pieces, red apple pieces, banana and puree these. Keep this aside.
- Now take a bowl, add yogurt, honey and churn using a wooden churner or wire whisk till honey blends well.
- Now add the cardamom powder, custard apple puree, other fruit puree, churn or mix once.
- Add water if required to adjust the consistency of lassi.
- Pour this fruit punch lassi into serving glass and serve it chilled or as it is.
Masala Buttermilk For Weight Loss
I believe that going back to our roots, in terms of traditional food and drinks…
THANDAI CHOCOLATE BARK
Chocolate bark with beautiful flavours of exotic Indian spice mix called Thandai. An easy and…
Crispy Dosa With Leftover Rice
Do you have leftover rice cooked for lunch? You can make yummy, crispy dosa for…
Saffron And Roasted Pumpkin Soup
A delicious and healthy soup smooth like silk prepared with roasted pumpkin flavored with garlic,…
Smores Chocolate Pie With Gingersnaps Cookie Crust
Smores Chocolate Pie with Gingersnaps Cookie Crust is a pie with gingersnaps cookies crust, filled…
Ras Malai Truffles
Exquisite and aromatic, Rasmalai Truffles are great as edible gift and also ideal for party,…
Chia Seeds Benefits and Side Effects – A New Fad Or Real Super Food?
Chia Seeds Benefits and Side Effects! The internet, health community in particular, never fails to surprise all of these with…
How To Detox Your Body After A Night Of Partying
If you’re a party animal, a social butterfly or love social gatherings in general, you would completely understand how the…
5 Best Hand Blenders in India
What are the 5 Best Hand Blenders in India? When it comes to hand blenders, there are a lot of…
Greek Yogurt Vs Regular Yogurt
Ever wondered why every health conscious person around you is going gaga over Greek yogurt? What’s with the constant regular…
Wine Basics For Everyone
Wine Basics! If you plan to meet your boss on his 25th wedding anniversary or you want impress your girlfriend’s…
The Ultimate Oreo Guidebook – Featuring Oreo Recipes, Myth-busting And Much More
When we say black and white milk cookies, Oreo is the first name that comes to mind. In the modern…