Chicken salad recipe is one of the most popular American dish which one can have anytime of the day preferably for lunch and dinner. When you are on diet and want to reduce weight, Chicken salad comes to rescue as it satiates the hunger as well the tongue. It fills up the stomach so that there is no more craving for junk food. Enjoy healthy Chicken salad with strawberries and poppy seeds.
- You may lightly roast the poppy seeds to make it crispier.
- Wash and keep the lettuce in chilled water, in order to keep it fresh and crispy
- Add the dressing to the salad just before service, inorder to prevent it from becoming soggy.
- You may add baby spinach ¼ th bunch, if you are a spinach lover.
- You may marinate the chicken with extra virgin olive oil and dried herbs before grilling and then slice.
About the Author: This recipe has been shared by Chef Reetu Uday Kugaji who believes that food that she cooks should touch heart and soul of the person and she dedicates all her success to her Angel Mother.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Rated 4.8 based on 5 votes
Be the first to rate this post.