Sandwich Custard Cakes…
Gorgeous and melt in mouth cakes are done in no time at all and that too so very easily. My innovative idea at it's best. Fluffy and stunning sandwich cakes are not only awesome in looks but in taste too. Try this simple yet beautiful looking cakes to surprise your family and friends. Happy Toasting !!!!!!
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Custard powder 3/4 th cup
- Honey 7-8 tbsp
- Baking Powder 1 Tsp
- Milk 1 cup
- Eggs 2
- Almonds slivered 1/2 cup
- Butter 1/4th cup
- Gather all the ingredients at first. In a mixing bowl, start by adding the flour and the custard powder.
- Followed by a teaspoon of baking powder. Now break 2 eggs in it.
- Followed by milk, honey and softened butter. Give it all a good mix until you get a lumpfree and a smooth batter. The batter should be semi thick.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the batter into each depression of the toaster.
- Next top them each with a few chopped almonds. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes for each batch. You get 4 fluffy sandwich cakes per batch.
- Serve them warm to your loved ones and see the smile on their faces
These yummy little goodies are so easy to make in a toaster. Addition of honey makes them more healthier too. Make them just on time and the best part is that you are saved a lot of your precious time with this method. Happy Summers !!!!!!!!!