Pumpkin with taro leaves
Pumpkin with taro leaves I am showing a tasty snack with taro leaves. Instead of deep fry I will make it crispy shallow fry.
- 12 to 15 taro leaves
- 100 gm yellow pumpkin
- 50 gm chickpea flour
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp red chilli
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Grate the yellow pumkin then add chickpea flour, turmeric powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder, mango powder, poppy seeds and salt.
- Mix all together, sprinkle little water and make a thick batter.
- Apply batter on all the leaves one by one. We can repeat this with 4 to 5 leaves.
- Now roll them and steam for 10 minutes.
- Cut the rolls in pieces.
- Heat a pan add mustard oil, poppy seeds and kashmiri mirch to give a crunchy and colourful effect.
- Shallow fry the pieces, both sides will be crispy. It can be also served as a snack or lunch and dinner,
Calories: 213 kcal | Carbohydrates: 23 g | Protein: 10 g | Fat: 10 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g | Sodium: 79 mg | Potassium: 832 mg | Fiber: 6 g | Sugar: 6 g | Vitamin A: 7198 IU | Vitamin C: 40 mg | Calcium: 119 mg | Iron: 4 mg