Kids are fond of potato than other vegetables. Potato is a social vegetables. It is also good for growing kids.
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 10- 12 curry leaves
- 4 green chilly
- 1/2 cup refine oil
- Spring onion for garnishing
- Salt for seasoning
- Cut the potatoes in cubicle shape. Wash and dip in normal water.
- Make it par boil then spread in a plate.
- Rub with corn flour then keep in freezer.for 10 minutes.
- Bring out from freezer
- Heat a frying pan add oil. When the oil becomes high temperature then fry the potatoes. After frying take out the crispy potatoes.
- In the same oil fry curry leaves and green chilly. Strain from oil and mix with potatoes. Seasoning with salt and sprinkle with spring onion. Ready to serve as a snacks.
This fried potato recipe is good for snacks.