Jackfruit Kofta Curry
Now-a-days jackfruit has become famous for vegan recipe. Jackfruit is a supper food and nutrient powerhouse. The flesh of the fruit used as an ingredient in curries. It's thick texture means the fruit is also used as a meat substitude.
- 1/2 cup boiled jackfruit
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp hung curd
- 1 tbsp onion paste
- 2 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- Bay leaves
- Oil for cooking
- Boil jackfruit and potato separately then mash with little salt.
- Make a paste with adding cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder and hung curd.
- Fry the mashed jackfruit and keep separate.
- Take a pan heat oil add bay leaves, garlic paste stir continuously. Add ginger, onion paste and chopped tomatoes. Stir for a few minutes.
- Add fried jackfruit balls add salt and garam masala. After a few minutes it will be ready to serve.
https://youtu.be/XfInT7fChNw Click this link to watch the recipe on my YouTube channel nanan swade geeta.