Eggless Whole Wheat Dorayaki ( Doremon Cake )
Dorayaki is a Japanese dish. Dorayaki or Doremon cake is related to cartoon character Doremon. So this is kids favorite recipe . I have made Eggless version and instead of APF I have used wholewheat flour . So this is again a very healthy recipe .
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp honey
- A pinch of salt
- Around 1 and 1/4 cup milk
- Half tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Apple jam or nutrella for filling
- Oil for cooking
- First take a big bowl , add whole wheat flour, powered sugar ,salt , baking powder and baking soda . Mix all ingredients well.
- Now add milk to the mix . Milk quantity is depend on consistency of batter . Consistency should be like pancake consistency. Now add honey to the mix.
- Now take tissue , pour 1 drop oil on it . Take a pan grease this pan with this tissue . Now pour 1 big spoon batter on pan. Cook Dromore both sides . Dorayaki is ready .
- Take 2 dorayaki, apply jam or nutrella on one dorayaki , put another dorayaki on it and serve.
You can use jam of your choice .