Black Rice Sushi is a very healthy and vegan version of the Japanese delicacy. Made with a filling of tofu, avocado, carrot and cucumber, it is low on calories as well as quite filling due to the black rice. This is one recipe that can easily be made a part of one's lunchbox. I am skipping the Nori sheets as I want to keep it completely vegan.
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 cup sticky Black rice
- 1 small carrot (cut into long pieces)
- 1 small cucumber (cut into long pieces)
- Tofu (cut into long pieces)
- avocado (cut into long pieces)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar ( use rice vinegar if you have it )
- a drops of soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp water
- 1/2 tsp honey
- salt taste
Post Cabbage Recipes from 24th Apr to 30th Apr 2017 and get an Amazon Gift Voucher worth INR 250/- (if from India) or worth USD 5 (if outside India)
'Recipe theme of the week'