If you are a restaurant owner and want to increase your customer than you should tie up with Zomato. Zomato is a global company and it is an online food delivery app which delivers food from the restaurant to customers. Zomato is currently leading in the market as they deliver food at discounted prices. Zomato is a simple mobile app on which people can order food from their favorite restaurant. You can also list your restaurant on Zomato for advertising. If you are a restaurant owner and want to tie up with Zomato then you have to follow their guidelines and you have to prepare some required documents like FSSAI license, GST Identification number, and other important documents.
There are many benefits of listing your restaurant on Zomato app like it will increase your business volume, you can maximize your business potential through increased exposure to customers. Zomato is very easy to use so there are many customers on the app and it is growing day by day so you should list your restaurant on Zomato. This article talks about how you can tie-up with Zomato so you will get an idea about this.
How to tie up with Zomato
If you are a restaurant owner then you can list your restaurant on Zomato easily and you have to follow the following steps:
- You have to visit the official website of Zomato then you have to click on the “Add Restaurant” button which is given on the bottom of the website. After clicking on the Add restaurant a new web page will open on which you have to fill some required details. You have to fill some required details like you have to write your restaurant name, city, phone number, Email.
- After filling of above said details, you have to fill some additional important details like your restaurant’s address, and characteristics of your restaurant like what type of food you want to deliver and timing of your Restaurant and Website of Restaurant. You have to fill all the required details then only you will be able to add your Restaurant on Zomato.
- After filling the said above information you can click on the “Add Restaurant” button. Once submitting the form, a Zomato executive will visit your Restaurant all collect the all required documents. You have to give him a copy of the documents. You have to give him a copy of FSSAI license, GST identification number, PAN, and a proof of business registration. If you don’t have the FSSAI license then you may not be able to add your restaurant on Zomato. FSSAI stands of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, and if you want to sell any food items then you have to take a license from FSSAI. For obtaining a license you have to do your registration. Proof of business registration is also important because it will show that you are running a restaurant legally. If you don’t have any business registration proof then you can apply for LLP registration or company registration on the website of Ministry of Corporate Affairs. You can also give him a copy of Shop Act license, Udyog Aadhaar, or any other proof of business. On successful verification, your Restaurant will be added on the Zomato.
- Then you have to claim your listing on the website. You will get two option there, one is for Table booking and another for Online Ordering so you can choose according to your choice. If you are clicking on the Online ordering then you can start the Online Ordering. There are a few terms and condition which is important for the owner of the restaurant so you should read the terms and condition the Zomato.
- After claiming your restaurant, you can sign in to the business app of Zomato in which you can do many things like you can manage your restaurant directly from your smartphone. On the business app, you can give the answer to customer reviews, you can manage your online presence, you can give promo codes for discount, you can create the special menu, you can create the events for your restaurant. So you can do many things on a business app which help you to increase customers in your restaurant.
As you can see in the above article that Zomato will give you many benefits like it will increase your business volume and maximum people can reach to your restaurant through this app. If you are an owner of a restaurant and want to list your restaurant on Zomato then you can easily list your restaurant on Zomato. As you can see in the above article that you have to submit some documents like GST identification number, PAN, Business Proof, FSSAI license, and other important documents so you should prepare these documents before applying on Zomato.