Beat the scorching heat with a chilled sparkling lemonade prepared with Lemon juice, whole red Muscato grapes and club soda sweetened with honey and garnished with the Holy Basil - says Chef Reetu Uday.
- Lemon juice- 80 ml. / or more as desired
- Honey organic- 02 tsp. (optional)
- Rock salt-to taste
- Water chilled- 02 cups
- Club Soda- 1 1/2 cups
- Ice cubes- 08 nos. optional
- Fresh Red Muscato Grapws- 1/2 cup
- For the garnish :
- Holy Basil- 16 leaves
- Blend all the ingredients except club soda and grapes.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Pour into a pitcher. Just before serving, add the soda and grapes.
- Stir and pour into serving glasses. Serve Chilled. erve chilled garnished with Holy Basil.
- You may increase or decrease the quantity of honey as desired.
- You may add fresh sweet lime juice to enhance the flavor along with the lemon juice
- You may garnish it with a slice of lemon or fresh mint leaves
Works as Speciality Chef with Percept Knorigin, Cinecurry, Chefsutra and as a Food Author with Pioneerchef, Theurbanspice, Pinksworth, Tanyamunshi, Mangobunch, Plattershare, Womenplanet.
Website: Chefreetuudaykugaji, Facebook: Food For Thought, Twitter: @chefreetuudayk, Instagram: @chefreetuudaykugaji
Chef Reetu Uday Kugaji Visit Profile / Website
In collaboration with