Sms Bread | Sambhar Masala Semolina Bread
SMS Bread, Absolutely unique and never heard of. While creating this recipe, many thoughts were in my mind. I wasn't sure about the texture and taste. But to my surprise, this loaf vanished in just a day 🙂 While serving this bread to my family for breakfast, i asked them to guess the ingredients. They tried their best but didn't get success and final statement was," No matter what all you have used for this, but it's simply superb." Here is the beautiful innovative recipe of sambhar masala semolina bread.
- 450 gm Semolina Fine and raw
- 1 tsp Active Dry Yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Organic Sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves Chopped
- 1 tbsp Curry leaves Chopped
- 2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tbsp Sambar Masala
- 230 ml Water
- Take 1 tbs of olive oil in a pan. Heat it on low flame. Add mustard seeds and let them crackle. Switch off the flame. Add chopped coriander and curry leaves. Keep this oil aside for 5 minutes and let it cool completely.
- In another bowl take lukewarm water. Add yeast and sugar to it. Stir it and keep the solution aside until yeast froths.
- Meanwhile in a bowl take semolina, salt and sambar masala. Add activated yeast solution and start kneading the dough.Knead the dough for 5 min and keep it in a greased bowl. Cover it with cling wrap and let it rest until doubles in volume.
- After first rise punch the dough to release the air. Spread the dough on counter and shape it into loaf.
- Keep the shaped dough into a greased loaf tin. Cover it and let it rest until doubles in volume. Meanwhile preheat the oven at 200 °C.
- Bake the loaf in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- When baked, take the baked bread out from oven and demould it. Let the loaf rest on a wired rack for minimum 2 hrs before slicing.