Chocolate Milk Instant Kalakand
Chocolate milk kalakand is quick fix recipe for those who want no fuss and mess in kitchen and want quick easy recipe. Deepawali is around to come and if You want homemade sweet and still not decided what to make for this festival. This recipe is great saviour. Easy and quick with available ingredients in your kitchen pantry no fancy ingredients and here you done..This is fusion recipe of authentic kalakand. I added chocolate flavor to make it more stylish and kids loving too.
- In a bowl add milk powder, ghee, milk, condensed milk, mix well.
- Heat a nonstick pan add this mixture and stirring on medium flame. Add cardamom powder. Mix well. Keep stirring as we added condensed milk which stick to the pan very fast. When mixture become dough like consistency switch off the flame. Let it cool.
- Grease a square pan with ghee. Spread this mixture in grease pan. Keep it aside.
- Now will prepare chocolate kalakand. In a bowl add milk powder ghee, milk, condensed milk, cocoa powder vanilla essence and mix well. In a nonstick pan add this mixture and keep stirring on medium flame
- When mixture become dough like consistency switch off the gas. Let it cool bit. Spread this mixture over white layer.
- Garnish it with roasted sliced almonds and pistachios. And press with spatula. Keep it in fridge for 15 minutes. When it set. Cut in your desire shape. Enjoy this deepawali with this yummy easy chocolate milk kalakand recipe.
Sweetness of condensed milk can adjust as per your taste..If you want more chocolate flavor can add 1 tbsp more cocoa powder.
No comments yet
Awesome Recipe Shikha…we can just make chocolate kalakand it would be so tasty.