No Onion No Garlic Vegetable Pulao
- Wash and soak rice in 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup coconut milk mixture for 1/2 an hour.
- Heat 1 tsp oil + 1 tsp ghee in a heavy bottomed pan, add shahi jeera, bay leaf, cardamom and fry.
- Add green chilly, chopped ginger and fry.
- Add carrot, green peas, mix.
- Now add the rice along with the water, coconut milk mixture in which it was soaked.
- Add required salt and mix everything well.
- Cook on medium flame until the rice absorbs the water.
- Reduce the flame, add chopped capsicum, coriander leaves, mint leaves , mix , cover with a lid and cook till done.
- Switch off the flame and let it rest for few more minutes.
- Serve hot with any side side dish of your choice.
Oats And Almond Praline Kulfi
Oats and almonds are brain food for kids. Kulfi and ice creams are kids favorite.…
Mango Coconut Thai Dessert
Mango Coconut Dessert is a quick, healthy, vegan and tasty dessert. This is an ideal…
Crispy Barbeque Potatoes
Easy peasy only three ingredients recipe. Anybody can make it. Needs only 5 minutes of…
Carrot And Orange Walnut Cake
Carrot And Orange Walnut CakeI always like to indulge in healthy desserts being a sweet…
Keto Pancake With Coconut Flour
Keto breakfast needs high fat and low carb. Using Coconut flour, almond flour is an…
A beautiful, easy, no fuss cake that’s perfect answer to sweet cravings. Enjoy it with…
BBQ Essentials – Everything You Need for a Delicious BBQ Day at Home
BBQ Essentials! BBQs are about enjoying mouth-watering steaks and grills with your friends and family on a summer evening. However,…
What are Superfoods? Top 10 superfoods that are Nutritious and Boosts your Health
Superfoods have gained a lot of popularity in recent years for their numerous health benefits. But what are superfoods, and…
A Guide to Starting a Successful Home Baking Business
Does everyone you know think that your cookies and cakes are the best? Perhaps many have told you that you…
Discover the Unmatched Benefits of an Ice Maker for Your Home Bar
Convenience, Versatility, and Cost Savings: Unlocking the Benefits of an Ice Maker for Your Home Bar Having a home bar…
10 Easy Salad Dressings
Salads – for some of us this word is an absolute delight and for some of us it makes our…
Exploring the Science of Taste Pairings: A Guide to Pairing Chocolate with Other Flavors
Have you ever wondered why certain foods and drinks taste so delicious together? The answer lies in the science of…