No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Bars Valentines Day
- Crust- 32 oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Chocolate filling- 200g milk chocolate
- 100 gm dark chocolate
- 200 ml heavy cream
- Topping- fresh strawberries
- Chopped nuts almonds pistachios etc
- Take the oreo cookies blend them nicely in food processor.
- Add melted butter over the crushed cookies.
- Process untill evenly moistened.
- Take out the mixture in the tart mould press evenly with the back of the spoon. Freeze till you prepare the filling.
- In a small pan add cream over low medium heat for few minutes no need for boiling. Remove from heat and pour over the chopped chocolate and let it rest for 1-2 mins. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour chocolate filling over the oreo crust, top with fresh strawberries and chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and cut in desired shape. Serve chilled!!
No comments yet