Mushroom Folded Omlette
Eggs â€“ A versatile ingredient which can be included in any time of the meal including your mid night cravings. They are the best breakfast item. It helps you to increase your metabolism, go a long time before your lunch and can add magic to any dish. Out of all egg recipes, Omeletâ€™s are the most adaptable which can be prepared in very less time and is always picked first.
- 2 egg
- 1 cup button mushroom chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- few spring onon chopped
- Butter for cooking
- 2 tbsp milk or cream
- Some green chili chopped
- Heat butter in a pan
- Add chopped garlic and green chilies
- Add spring onion chopped
- Add mushroom and salt for seasoning
- Cook till mushrooms are done
- Whisk eggs in a bowl
- Add milk , salt and pepper and whisk nicely
- Heat some more butter in a pan
- Add the whisked eggs.
- Add teh mushroom mixture and cover it.
- Once the eggs are half done , fold the omelette. Cook on both sides.
- Transfer to a plate and serve
No comments yet
Very easy recipe…Just my type…!!
Will surely give it a try.
Nice pic too.