Instant Kadhi-Onion Yoghurt Kadhi
This is a very easy and quick kadhi recipe for bachelors or for beginners.
- 400 gm Curd/yoghurt
- 2 Onion finely chopped
- 12-15 Curry leaves
- 3 Dry red chilli
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder optional
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Turn on the flame and heat a frying pan.
- Once the pan is heated, add cooking oil and let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, dry red chilli and curry leaves into the hot oil and fry it for few seconds.
- Add chopped onion, turmeric powder and salt into the pan and mix it.
- Fry the onions on medium flame for 2-3 minutes(do not overcook it).
- Turn off the flame and let the fried onion cool down.
- Whisk the curd well, add the fried onion into it.
- Mix it properly and serve as it is with Roti or Paratha.
No comments yet