Healthy Quinoa Patties
These baked quinoa patties are super healthy and delicious too. They are perfect to be had with a cup of hot tea. You may have it totally guilt free as they are oil-free and baked. Quinoa is a super food and hence the benefits are many. It is rich in proteins, and contains all nine essential amino acids. The Organic Farmers Co. Quinoa flakes are of superior quality and came with excellent packing. So learn how to bake these healthy quinoa patties and try it for yourself!!
- Organic Farmers Co. Quinoa Flakes 1/2 cup
- Boiled potato medium sized 1
- Finely chopped onion 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Grated carrot 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Fresh ground black pepper as required
- Take a bowl and mash the potato well.
- Then mix together all the other ingredients well.
- Make a soft dough with it. Keep it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree centigrade.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and grease it.
- Now make small lemon sized balls out of the prepared dough.
- Press the balls between the palms and flatten them to form small discs.
- Place them on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Then flip the sides, and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with coconut mint chutney.
To make Healthy Snacks using Quinoa you can buy quinoa from Place of origin
Recipe sponsored by PlaceofOrigin.in - Indian Tastes Delivered Visit Profile / Website
In collaboration with
No comments yet
Thank u Kirti 🙂
So healthy recipe!!