Forbidden Black Rice is yet another of my experiments with the nutty flavored black rice which turns a deep purple once cooked. It made me fall in love with it once again. Quick, easy-to-prepare and heavenly in taste, this one is a must-try.
Ingredients & Quantity
- 2 cups cooked black rice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar ( or rice vinegar )
- 1 teaspoon (heaped) brown sugar
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 3-4 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup finely chopped carrot pieces
- 1/3 cup finely chopped spring onions
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- salt to taste
Post Biryani Recipes from 17th Apr to 23rd Apr 2017 and win a Recipe book by Shazia Khan and an Amazon Gift Voucher
'Recipe theme of the week'