Amchur (Mango Powder) Chutney
- Amchur â€“ Â½ Cup make a smooth paste by adding water little by little
- Jaggery â€“ Â½ Cup
- Melon Seeds â€“ 2 tsp
- Raisins â€“ 2 tbsp
- Fennel Seeds â€“ Â½ tsp
- Black Pepper Powder â€“ to taste
- Take a large bowl, add amchur paste, jaggery with 1 cup of warm water. Mix well and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Now heat pan and add the amchur and jaggery mix, salt, raisins, fennel seeds, black pepper powder. Mix well and bring it to boil. Boil it until the mix start thickening. (You can adjust the thickness of chutney as per your liking)
- Now add melon seeds. Turn off the flame. Chutney is now ready. Let it cool completely and keep it in the fridge. Use it with any snack or meal.