A refreshing Lemonade drink made with fresh watermelon juice and hint of lime alongwith some simple syrup. Enjoy the freshness with no added artificial flavours. So do make this super easy watermelon Lemonade drink to quench your summer thirst.
- Watermelon peices - 2 cups
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Simple syrup :
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Water - 1/4 cup
- To garnish :
- Mint leaves - few
- Watermelon peices - few
- Add sugar and water to a pot and keep it to heat till sugar melts. Cool and refrigerate.
- Deseed the watermelon peices and blend.
- Pour in a jar. Add the lemon juice and stir.
- Take a glass to serve. Add 2 to 3 tbsps of simple syrup. Add a cup of watermelon juice. Add some chilled water.
- Garnish with mint leaves and watermelon peice.