This Watermelon Granita has just three ingredients and is an ultra-delicious and simple way to cool off with watermelon
- 1/2 whole Seedless Watermelon Cut Into Chunks (about 8 Cups Of Chunks)
- 2 whole Limes Juiced
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- mint leaves for garnish
- Place half the watermelon, half the lime juice, and half the sugar in a blender. Process until smooth, then pour into a separate bowl
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish. Freeze for two or three hours, then begin the process of lightly scraping the top, frozen layer.
- Repeat the occasional scraping process until the entire mixture is shaved. Store, covered in plastic wrap, until serving.
- To serve, divide granita among bowls and garnish with mint leaves.
if you use a regular watermelon with black seeds, lightly blend the watermelon first, then push through a strainer to get rid of the seeds/seed particles.