Puff Pastry Tarts
Are you willing to start your weekend in style? Try out this fabulous, easy-to-make, under 30 mins brunch: "Puff Pastry Tarts"
- 1 Puff Pastry Sheet thawed
- 1 Tomato
- 3/4 cup Spinach Leaves
- 4 Egg
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- Salt to taste
- Wash and roughly chop spinach leaves. Cut the tomato in medium-thick slices too.
- Cut 4 equal sized squares of puff pastry sheet and make a square on edges keeping 1 cm distance.
- Place an aluminium foil over baking tray and arrange these sheets on it. Spread spinach leaves and put tomato slices over it. Sprinkle salt and herbs on top.
- Bake in pre-heated oven on 200 degrees for 5-7 mins. Take them out and break an egg on top carefully. Again sprinkle a pinch of salt and herbs (cheese too, if you prefer to make it for kids).
- Put them back in a tray and bake for 7-8 mins more or until egg white is set.
- Serve them hot with a cuppa tea/coffee/juice!
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 814 kcal | Carbohydrates: 59 g | Protein: 21 g | Fat: 55 g | Saturated Fat: 15 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 30 g | Trans Fat: 0.04 g | Cholesterol: 327 mg | Sodium: 442 mg | Potassium: 405 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 3 g | Vitamin A: 2048 IU | Vitamin C: 12 mg | Calcium: 79 mg | Iron: 5 mg
No comments yet
Wow! Awesome flair for cooking as well as photography.