Honey Ginger Kulfi
- Condensed milk - 250 ml
- Whipped cream - 250 ml I used malai blended with little milk
- Milk powder - 1 cup use full cream like Amulya or Nestle
- Honey - 3 tbsps
- Ginger juice - 3 tbsps
- Almond powder - 1/2 cup grind almonds with the skin
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Powdered pistachios - for garnishing
- Grate or grind about 200gms of ginger. Put it in a strainer and squeeze out the juice. Do not add water.
- If you are using home malai blend it with little milk so that it mixes well with other ingredients.
- Take all the ingredients into a bowl and blend them using a hand blender until mixed together.
- Pour the mixture into kulfi moulds. Put them in the freezer to set.
- Half way through insert a stick into the kulfis and leave them to set until done.
- Garnish with pistachio powder before serving.
In collaboration with
Carrot Fudge / Gajar Halwa Milk Barfi
You must have tried carrot halwa or carrot fudge/gajar milk barfi, but have you ever…
Eggless Wheat Teatime Cake / Fruit Cake
Wheat teatime cake, as the name suggests, is a perfect accompaniment to tea. Made with…
Cleansing Drinking Water With Strawberry Blueberry And Rosemary
If a flat belly aka wash board abs are on your mind, then read on…
Getti Chutney – Restaurant Style Thick Coconut Chutney
Famously known as 'Getti Chutney' in South India, this delectable and flavourful chutney is nothing…
50 – 50 Sweet Lime Pickle
Neebu ka Acchar or sweet lime pickle (Half sweet half salty) is meant for health…
Cucumber Salad Recipe
Classic Cucumber Salad is just a few ingredient recipe which is made in a jiffy.…
7 Tips on how to eat healthy foods every day
How to eat healthy foods every day? For a healthy diet, it’s essential to eat the proper amount of calories…
Why Indians Eat With Their Hands?
Quite interesting, but this topic has always been intriguing to me, since eating habits with hands is normally found mostly…
Food Photography Tips for Bloggers – How To Click Food Pictures For Social Media With Your Smart Phone
Food Photography Tips for Bloggers! Food photography is all about showcasing your creativity by clicking a picture of your favorite…
How To Store Your Pantry Staples Correctly
A well-stocked pantry is essential in any household. But with the rising cost of commodities, throwing out stuff that went…
The Importance of Modernizing Your Restaurant in 2023
The restaurant business is constantly changing, so it’s important for restaurant owners to stay on top of the most recent…
Exploring the Science of Taste Pairings: A Guide to Pairing Chocolate with Other Flavors
Have you ever wondered why certain foods and drinks taste so delicious together? The answer lies in the science of…