Creamy Mirchi Chillies With Roasted Garlic And Pepper
Are you bored of regular mirchi bajji? Here is one simple, easy and delicious snack with mirchi chillies. Creamy Mirchi Chillies with Roasted Garlic and pepper is a baked snack. Due to the mild heat property of this chilli, it is a good option for kids too.
- 10 Mirchi Chillies
- 7 pepper corns
- 10 big garlic pods with the skin
- Â½ tsp olive oil
- Â½ cup cream cheese
- Roast garlic pods and pepper corns in olive oil.
- Allow it to cool completely and grind to a fine paste using a hand pestle and mortar.
- Mix the paste well with cream cheese and set aside in a bowl.
- Wash and Clean chilies, pat them dry.
- Cut the chilies into halves. Remove the membranes and deseed the chilies.
- Preheat oven @190c
- Align a baking tray with parchment sheet.
- Fill the chilies with the cream cheese mixture and place them on the baking tray.
- Bake @190c for 13 â€“ 15 minutes.
- Allow it to cool for few minutes and serve. Yummy creamy chili is ready as a snack.
Fill a little less than ¾ level in each chili slices as the cheese may flow out while baking.