Coconut ladoo taste is great can also be served as dessert. Today I am sharing a sweet south Indian recipe known as coconut ladoo.
- 2 cup coconut dessicated
- 1 cup milk
- Â¾ cup sugar
- Â¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 10 - 15 almonds
- 1 tsp ghee
- In a pan add milk, coconut and sugar. Mix well and leave aside for 15 minutes.
- Begin to cook, stirring often to prevent burning.
- The mixture becomes gooey when the sugar begins to melt.
- Cook till the mixture gets cooked well and all the moisture evaporates.
- The mixture should not be soggy else they will not get a good shape when rolled.
- Add cardamom powder and stir well.
- Set aside till the temperature comes down.
- Now take small portions of the mixture and roll to balls.
- Rolling the ladoo in coconut dessicated and garnish with almonds.
- Store coconut ladoo in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate and use with in 5 to 7 days.
No comments yet
All time favourite 🙂