Assorted Papad Canapes / Healthy Papad Snack
Assorted Papad Canapes is a fusion dish which I have prepared as part of Belly Nirvana Campaign in association with Place of origin. It is a healthy snack which does not contain any oil. I have used Rajasthani Papad which had 4 different varieties. I have used two varieties Moong Papad and Chana Masala Papad for this recipe. Very few ingredients are required to prepared this snack.
- Moong Papad - 1
- Chana Masala Papad - 1
- Onion - 1 medium finely chopped
- Tomato - 1 small finely chopped
- Coriander Leaves - chopped 1 tablespoon
- Chaat Masala - 1 teaspoon
- Hung Curd - 1 cup
- Take curd in a muslin cloth and hang over night or 5 to 6 hours. All the water will drain and you will get hung curd.
- Put the curd in a piping bag and keep aside.
- Now divide each papad into 6 triangular pieces.
- Use a tong and very carefully toast the triangular pieces over the flame.
- Now place the roasted papad in a serving plate and cut the tip of the piping bag and pipe hung curd on each piece of papad.
- Add chopped onion and tomato on the piped curd of each papad.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on each of the papad and finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve immediately.
You cannot prepare the papad canapes in advance as it might become soggy. So keep everything ready (roasted papad, chopped vegetables), just before serving pipe the hung curd and assemble them quickly.
Recipe sponsored by PlaceofOrigin.in - Indian Tastes Delivered Visit Profile / Website
In collaboration with
No comments yet
Interesting use of hung curd …will try this Diwali.