Veg Potato Tikki
This is a very good recipe which can be served as a snacks or breakfast. Sometimes your kids may demand for street food. Don't allow them to taste unhygienic and unhealthy foods. Just try to make better than street food. Here is the recipe which you don't need more ingredients and definitely it will be tasty. I used only potatoes, carrots and beetroots.
- 1 bowl mashed potatoes
- 1 bowl chopped green vegetables
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- White sesame for garnishing
- Oil for shallow fry
- Take a pan heat 1 tbsp oil add chopped green vegetables. Beetroot, carrot, capsicum, beans, broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage what ever you have. If you have only two types of vegetables that will enough.
- Add grated ginger, cinnamon powder, pepper and cook until soft. Switch off the flame add lemon juice and mix well. Let it cool then take the mashed potatoes mix with little salt. Take handful mashed potatoes fill with cooked veg and give tikki shape.
- Now shallow fry all the tikki and sprinkle with white sesame. Serve with homemade sauce. Also keep any seasonal fruits which will help to digest.